Enrolling in a course on elexicon | online learning spaces you are joining a community of learners. Every learner learns differently. You might want to go through a course individually, prefer to connect with other learners or collaborate in order to learn and create something together. However, elexicon depends upon your motivation to learn, connect, collaborate and therefore do so with honesty.
By registering on elexicon | online learning spaces and enrolling in a course, I agree that I will:
- complete all tasks and assignments with my own work and only my own work.
- maintain only one user account and not let anyone else use my username and/or password.
- not engage in any activity that would dishonestly improve my results, or improve or hurt the results of others.
- do not access or attempt to access any other user’s account.
This Honor Code is not intended to prohibit discussion of course material. Feel free to discuss lesson topics, case studies or other course material with other participants. Unless otherwise indicated, you are encouraged to:
- share and discuss with other participants general concepts, course topics and materials,
- present and share ideas and work to fellow participants for discussion, comment or criticism,
- collaborate with other participants on the course materials, exercises and assignments.
If you use elexicon | online learning spaces in a manner that is inconsistent with the Honor Code we might have to suspend or terminate your account.
Last modified: July 10, 2014