0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
- Review / Skip
Below you’ll find various word partnerships around ‘distinctiveness’. Match words/phrases with similar meaning.
- be distinctive in oneself
- be devoid of distinctive character
- acquire distinctive character
- examine distinctiveness
- establish distinctiveness
- confer distinctive character to the sign
- demonstrate distinctiveness acquired through use
- be inherently distinctive
1. be distinctive on one's own
2. lack distinctiveness
3. become distinctive
4. assess distinctive character
5. come to a finding of distinctiveness
6. endow the sign with distinctive character
7. prove acquired distinctiveness
8. possess inherent distinctive character