0 of 2 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
- receipt of your notice of appeal which was received by the Office on 05/08/2014.
- and has been attributed the reference number R2036/2014-01.
- for information purposes only.
- a written statement of grounds within a non-extendable time-limit of four months counted from the date of notification of the contested decision (…).
- the appellant will have to file a statement of grounds of appeal.
- in order to ensure that the proceedings run smoothly.
- the statement of grounds filed by the appellant dated 22/10/2014 and received by the Office on 22/10/2014.
1. The Registry of the Boards of Appeal acknowledges
2. The appeal has been assigned to the First Board of Appeal
3. At the moment you are receiving this appeal
4. You are reminded that you must file
5. The next step of the proceedings is that
6. The parties are requested to follow the instructions carefully
7. Forwarded herewith for your information is a copy of
- in order to give a ruling on Revision pursuant to Article 62 CTMR.
- the respondent will be granted a two-month period in which to file observations.
- mediation to assist parties who seek an amicable and voluntary settlement of their case and offer the assistance of a mediator, in which case the competent Board will suspend the procedure.
- remitted to the Boards of Appeal.
- on the appeal within a two-month period of receipt of this notification.
- sent to the respondent for information purposes only
8. The appeal file has also been forwarded to the department whose decision is contested
9. If the decision is not rectified,
10. Please note that the Boards propose
11. The appeal filed against the Cancellation Division's decision of 26/06/2014 has been
12. You are invited to file observations
13. A copy of the statements of grounds has been
14. Upon instructions from the First Board, we would like to inform you that the written proceedings have been