0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
Very good. Move on…
1. The appellant met the deadline to pay the appeal fee.CorrectIncorrect
2. There is a chance the office will consider the payment was made in time, provided the appellant furnishes proof the order for transfer of the payment was placed in a banking establishment.CorrectIncorrect
3. The appeal fee was EUR 80.CorrectIncorrect
4. The surcharge is due to the 2-day delay in paying the appeal fee.CorrectIncorrect
5. Failing to observe the 03/12/2011 deadline means the appellant will have to bear the costs of appeal.CorrectIncorrect