0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
- Review / Skip
Fill in the gaps…
1. a duty placed upon a civil or criminal defendant to prove or disprove a disputed fact;
also : onus of …
2. the real and effective use of the mark for trading purposes
3. conduct which departs from accepted principles of ethical behaviour or honest commercial and business practices; insincere and dishonest intentions
4. generic term; used in the trade to refer to certain goods or services
5. an order or request to halt an activity and not to take it up again later or else face legal action