0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
Very good. Move on…
Complete the sentences with the missing words/phrases. Drag&drop them into the right gaps.
- before the expiry of
- in time
- on or before
1. If a time limit is specified for a payment to be made, then that payment must be made ______________________ that time limit.
2. The cooling-off period is set to ______________________ two months from the notification of admissibility.
3. 3. The cooling-off period can be ______________________ once by 22 months and last up to a total of 24 months.
4. If the deficiencies that the applicant must remedy on its own motion are not remedied ______________________ the time limit, the Office will issue a decision rejecting the application as inadmissible.
5. If the cooling-off period is extended, the subsequent time limits ______________________ to the parties will also be extended accordingly.
6. The Office invites the opponent after the expiry of the opposition period to remedy the deficiency within a ______________________ time limit of two months, failing which the opposition will be rejected as inadmissible.
7. The opponent submits a translation of the documents in the language of the proceedings within the time limit of one month ______________________ the date of receipt of the original by the Office.
8. 8. (The language of opposition is English and the applicant has until 26/06/2012 to submit observations in reply to the notice of opposition.) If, on 20/06/2012, it submits its observations in reply to the opposition in German, it must file its translation ______________________ 20/07/2012.
9. As a general rule any first request for an extension which is received ______________________ will always be granted independently of the explanation given by the party requesting it.
10. Fees must be paid ______________________ the date on which they become due.
11. A fee will not be considered settled ______________________ it has been paid in full.
12. If a request for extension is received by the Office ______________________ the expiry of the time limit, it must be rejected.