0 of 2 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
OK, one last part to go!
Put (drag & drop) the mixed up requirements into the right order:
- is the owner of the mark on which the opposition is based
- is or was an agent or representative of the proprietor of the mark
- in the name of the agent or representative
- filed without the owner’s consent
- fails to justify their acts
- are identical or with slight modifications and the goods and services are identical or closely related
the application is
the application was
the agent or representative
Which grounds for opposition do they refer to?CorrectIncorrect