0 of 2 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
Ready for the next part?
Put (drag & drop) the mixed up requirements into the right order:
- must be a non-registered trade mark or a similar sign
- must be used in the course of trade
- must be of more than mere local significance
- must be acquired prior to the filing date of the contested mark
- must have the right under the terms of the national law governing this right to prohibit the use of the contested mark
the earlier right
the proprietor of the sign
Which grounds for opposition do they refer to?CorrectIncorrect