0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
Very good. Move on…
Complete the phrases with a right preposition. If you’re not sure what to put in, look at the Article 9.4 again – all the answers are there!
1. accordance with Regulation (EU) No …
2. prevent sb doing sth
3. the country final destination
4. bring goods the Union
5. be released free circulation
6. bear a trade mark authorisation
7. the course of trade
8. a trade mark registered respect of (certain goods)
9. the entitlement (of sb) pursuant (the Regulation)
10. (not) be entitled sth