0 of 18 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
And how was it?
1. have the same or analogous semantic content.
2. coincide in the rhythm, number and position of vowels
3. the letters are graphically represented in different typefaces (in italics or bold, in UPPER or lower case, or in colour )
4. contain a rounded background
5. the term (…) refers to …
6. contain elements that can be read ([red])
7. depict a type of (fish)
8. contain the same colours (/ colour combinations / similar shades)
9. differ in… ( the exclamation mark) of the earlier mark
10. differences in the use of upper case or lower case letters are immaterial
11. distinguish the difference in meaning between the two expressions
12. the word elements are separated / hyphenated
13. do not per se have any direct meaning for the relevant public
14. coincide in the sound of the letters
15. (figurative signs, symbols and / or shapes) represent the same idea
16. have the same or a similar contour
17. have various meanings depending on the function of the term (‘OFF’), as it could be a preposition, an adverb, an adjective, a noun or a verb
18. in a smaller (/ slightly / highly stylised) font