0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
- Review / Skip
1. What is the scope of protection in other words?
2. “The wording of the list of goods and services affects the scope of protection of these goods and services.” What does ‘affects’ the scope of protection mean?
3. “The term ‘namely’, used in the list of goods and services to show the relationship of individual goods and services with a broader category, is exclusive and restricts the scope of protection only to the specifically listed goods and services.”
Which other words mean the same as ‘restricts’ and could be used in this sentence without any changes in meaning?
4. What is the opposite of ‘restrict‘ the scope of protection?
5. What is the opposite of the being / falling within the scope of protection?