0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
Drag and drop the items to the right sentences.
- intended purpose
- distribution channels
- relevant public
- in competition
- usual origin
- method of use
1. What need do these goods/services satisfy? What problem do they solve? What are they for?
2. Do the goods/services have the same points of sale or are they usually provided or offered at the same or similar places?
3. Are the goods/services targeted at the general consumer or professional customers?
4. “What is it?”
What ingredients, materials are the goods made of? What is their composition?
How do they work? What is their functioning principle?
In what physical condition are they? Are they liquid/solid, hard/soft, flexible/rigid, etc?
What kind of activity is provided to third parties?
5. Are the goods/services interchangeable and can be substituted by the other?
6. Who is responsible for manufacturing the good or providing the service? How likely is it that the goods/services coincide in producer/provider?
7. How are these goods/services used?
8. Is there is a close connection between the goods/services, in the sense that one is indispensable (essential) or important (significant) for the use of the other?