0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
- Review / Skip
Find a phrase in the text which…
1. can be used when you are expressing an idea or opinion again in a different and usually simpler way
2. is used to introduce the last in a series of things;
– synonym: lastly
3. is used to introduce a statement that is true in most cases but not always
– synonymous expressions: as a rule, in general, in most cases,
4. is used when you are adding a fact or piece of information that seems surprising, or seems very different from what you have just said
– synonym: nevertheless